MissionPoint Health Partners is a population health management organization, founded on the belief that there’s a smarter, more patient-focused way to deliver high-quality care.
We currently serve more than 250,000 members in seven states across the country. Our proven results include lowering healthcare costs for members and employers, helping health systems become a provider of choice for new members, and improving the overall health and healthcare experience for our members.
Our population health solutions include:
- Clinically integrated networks that address overall member health, with an emphasis on building strong relationships between members and primary care providers. Learn More
- Clinical management via Health Partners, experienced healthcare professionals who help members coordinate care, problem-solve complex issues and remove barriers to self-care. Learn More
- Population 360 Analysis, a population risk analysis and insight tool that identifies ways to reach out to members who need help the most, improving outcomes while reducing costs. Learn More
- On-site clinics that make primary care more accessible for employees. Learn More
- Care-at-a-Distance telemedicine programs that gives members access to specialists closer to where they live and work. Learn More
- Wellness services improve the health status of employees through preventive care. Learn More