A key component of MissionPoint’s success in improving the health status of our members while lowering overall healthcare costs is our ability to create clinically integrated networks in the communities we serve. We unite high quality health systems and providers with sophisticated technology and data to create networks that successfully deliver on the promise of improving the health status of patients while also reducing costs.
For many employers, these networks offer a unique opportunity to deliver more services to their employees and health plan members, while also driving down the total cost of care incurred by employers. Our unique approach to population health means healthcare cost savings for employers are sustainable, and not just a short-term fix to a long-term challenge.
Our clinically integrated networks include:
- Primary care providers who serve as the centralized and initial point of care for most members.
- Specialists across a wide range of specialty areas who coordinate with a patient’s primary care provider.
- Hospital-based physicians such as radiology and emergency medicine
- Outpatient facilities such as rehab, imaging, and outpatient surgery centers
- Inpatient facilities that demonstrate high quality metrics, are well-respected in the community and committed to population health.
- Ancillary and post-acute providers to ensure there are no gaps in care.
Wrapped around our entire clinically integrated network are our Health Partners, trained clinicians and social workers who work directly with patients and providers to coordinate care, remove both clinical and non-clinical barriers to care and help connect patients with community resources.
MissionPoint is skilled at developing clinically integrated networks that work for providers, patients and employers. We currently offer networks in a number of markets across the country and we are expanding into additional new markets. For employers with employees outside MissionPoint’s current service area, MissionPoint has the ability to build custom networks to meet the unique needs of larger employers.