RN / RN Case Manager, Anderson, IN
As healthcare professionals we can all see the changing landscape of healthcare delivery. Ascension Care Management is here to fully support our network and members as the system moves to value based care. The future is new and exciting, and we are looking for people who want to lead the change. Our mission is to deliver value by lowering costs and improving quality. We do this through the work of our Health Partners and Health Promoters who are focused on making a difference by meeting our members where they are. Our Health Partners and Health Promoters are encouraged to think differently about their member’s needs and are supported with education, technology, and resources. We coach, educate, navigate and break down barriers for our members, all while using our clinical expertise to make the most meaningful impacts. If you are looking for an environment where learning is key, questions are encouraged, change is embraced, and members come first then consider joining our growing company. Ascension Care Management… the way healthcare should be.
As an RN Case Manager, you’ll be:
- Assuring that members are making full use of the Ascension Care Management network, and suggesting additions to that network to assure the best health outcomes for our members.
- Coordinating network resources to demonstrate financial stewardship.
- Developing, executing and coordinating member’s plan of care, with an emphasis on the most complicated cases.
- Working in a project-based collaborative environment with a cross-functional team of professionals exploring innovative approaches to better support our members.
- Using qualitative and population data to design processes and programs that support MissionPoint and the members it serves.
- Identifying members and episodes (such as care transitions) that would most benefit from care coordination based on program objectives and members’ risk.
- Developing and executing members’ plan of care including appropriate protocols and care paths for all level of clinical complexity.
- Providing care coordination of plan of care, including member’s additional care needs.
- Helping members develop and define health goals.
- Communicating goals and patient status to partners of the member’s healthcare team, often acting as patient advocate.
- Using appropriate IT platforms to communicate and store information and evaluate outcomes.
- Systemically working with others in Ascension Care Management’s network to ensure we are engaging patients throughout the network and at each point of care, healing, and wellness.
- Identifying opportunities for and provision of elements of health maintenance and population management including wellness and activation objectives for both the population and individual member.
RN Case Manager Qualifications:
- RN (Associates or Bachelors) required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in health related field required; preference in an acute care, ambulatory, or home care setting.
- Certified Health Coach preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a history of working with both customers and physicians.
- Resourcefulness and innovation to design meaningful member activities.
- Comfort working with (and applying) web-based applications and clinical data.
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm shift with very limited Saturday work.
This is a salaried position.
Excellent and comprehensive benefit package.
Please submit your application via this link. Once you are on our parent company’s site, Ascension Health, you’ll search for Job Opening 187709, RN/RN Case Manager-Ascension Care Management. The website address is: http://ascension.org/careers/job-search.
At Ascension Care Management, we celebrate and support diversity of all kinds.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now