RN / RN Case Manager, Cookeville, Tennessee
One of the things that makes healthcare great is the relationship between a patient and their provider. At MissionPoint we are pleased to support this relationship through partnerships between our network providers, Ascension’s St. Thomas Medical Partners, and specialized MissionPoint care team members. This is new and exciting work, driven by the transition to valued based care, and rooted in the desire for all patients to have high quality care with better outcomes at a lower cost. We are seeking healthcare professionals, we call Health Partners, which are able to think differently about how to interact with and support both providers and patients in an office setting. Our Health Partners coach, educate, navigate and break down barriers for our patients, all while using their clinical expertise to make the most meaningful impacts. If you are looking for an environment where learning is key, questions are encouraged, change is embraced, and patients come first then consider joining our growing company. MissionPoint… the way healthcare should be.
As an RN Case Manager, you’ll be:
- Working directly in the St. Thomas Medical Partners primary care office setting.
- Collaborating with an interdisciplinary healthcare team at least weekly in order to develop comprehensive care plans and health goals for patients.
- Assuring that members are making full use of the MissionPoint network, and suggesting additions to that network to assure the best health outcomes for our members.
- Coordinating network resources to demonstrate financial stewardship.
- Developing, executing and coordinating member’s plan of care, with an emphasis on the most complicated cases.
- Using qualitative and population data to design processes and programs that support MissionPoint and the patients it serves.
- Identifying members and episodes (such as care transitions) that would most benefit from care coordination based on program objectives and members’ risk.
- Developing and executing members’ plan of care including appropriate protocols and care paths for all level of clinical complexity.
- Providing care coordination of plan of care, including member’s additional care needs.
- Helping members develop and define health goals.
- Communicating goals and patient status to partners of the member’s healthcare team, often acting as patient advocate.
- Using appropriate IT platforms to communicate and store information and evaluate outcomes.
- Systemically working with others in MissionPoint’s network to ensure we are engaging patients throughout the network and at each point of care, healing, and wellness.
- Identifying opportunities for and provision of elements of health maintenance and population management including wellness and activation objectives for both the population and individual member.
RN Health Partner Qualifications:
- RN (Associates or Bachelors) required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in health related field required; preference in an acute care, ambulatory, or home care setting.
- Certified Health Coach preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a history of working with both customers and physicians.
- Resourcefulness and innovation to design meaningful member activities.
- Comfort working with (and applying) web-based applications and clinical data.
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm shift (or as determined by office location hours)
This is a salaried position.
Excellent and comprehensive benefit package.
Please submit your application via this link. Once you are on our parent company’s site, Ascension Health, you’ll search for Job Opening 179637, RN/RN Case Manager-MissionPoint. The website address is: http://ascension.org/careers/job-search
For more information about our company, visit www.missionpointhealth.org.
At MissionPoint, we celebrate and support diversity of all kinds.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now