Central to the MissionPoint model is our wraparound clinical management framework, a skilled team of Health Partners who help members solve problems and connect their medical care with everyday life.
At no cost to members, these experienced healthcare professionals and social workers act as an extension of the provider community. They provide added support when it’s needed most, often after an ER visit, hospital stay or chronic disease diagnosis. Our advanced technology notifies Health Partners of members’ health events within our network and provides them with relevant medical data so that Health Partners can work hand-in-hand with members and caregivers.
Health Partners help members navigate the healthcare system, problem-solve complex issues and remove barriers to self-care.
Some of our services include:
- Visiting members during and after a hospital visit
- Visiting members in the ER and following up after they return home
- Home visits
- Medication and safety checks
- Coordinating appointments and preparing members for appointments
- Arranging for transportation
- Chronic disease management, such as for diabetes or heart disease
- Health coaching, including healthier eating, losing weight, overcoming insomnia and smoking cessation
- Connecting members with social and community resources, including mental and behavioral healthcare resources
- Caregiver support
- Answer questions about billing issues or coverage
- Helping members establish or reinforce relationships with primary care providers
Our Health Partners understand that every member’s needs are unique. Our Health Partners develop long-term relationships with members, providing the kind of personalized support that helps members get the care they need and improve their overall health status.
Discover how Health Partners can help members achieve their wellness goals for a healthier lifestyle.
See how our Health Partners helped Bill continue his recovery from a spinal condition: