Smoked Paprika Pork
Makes 4 servings
1 tsp. each of ground cumin, oregano, dried thyme leaves
½ tsp. smoked paprika
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1 lb. pork tenderloin, patted dry
1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the spice rub ingredients. Rub the spice mixture over the pork tenderloin.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Sear pork for approximately 3 minutes on each side. Use tongs to turn the pork. Remove pork from the pan and place on a foil-lined baking sheet or add to a shallow roasting pan.
- Roast the pork for 20 minutes, unit it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Remove pork from the oven and allow it to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Per 3 ½ oz. serving:
Protein: 22 grams
Carbohydrate: 1 gram
Fat: 6 grams
Recipes provided by Jennifer Duerr, RD, CED, dietician at Sacred Heart Medical Center, Pensacola, Florida.
Want more information? Call MissionPoint Health Partners at 855-288-6747 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how a Health Partner can work with you to improve your health.